PDA

View Full Version : something moved I'm chest, really worried!

flutterbuy
26-02-15, 14:33
Hi guys a little earlier i felt something move inside my chest on the right hand side, it's really worried me, iv been getting right sided chest pains and upper back pains too for a while, I have soreness on my shoulders that goes up my neck to my head attires so I have no idea if all this pain is due to tension but still that doesn't explain the movement I felt :(

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Anyone? :(

Mindknot
26-02-15, 17:20
You don't say what type of movement it was. Could have been just a muscle twitch or spasm. When your muscles are constantly under tension, they get tired and twitch. Including rib, chest muscles, shoulder muscles - there's all sorts going on around there. Human beings are a complex network of moving parts, it's not supposed to be completely rigid, but if you are hyperaware then you may notice things that twitches and that more. :shrug:

flutterbuy
27-02-15, 14:42
hi thanks for you reply, it wasn't a spasm or twitch it felt like something traveling, like it started at one point in my chest then moved upwards, I have a lot of spasms and twitches and this felt nothing like it xx