PDA

View Full Version : Have I entered dp/dr??

Crona
26-02-15, 16:34
Ok this is not my first time experiencing something like this but this is the first time I have read more about DP/DR.

I noticed it more yesterday when me and a friend where out and about I had asked her "does it seem foggy to you or slightly misty out?"
She said "no but it's cloudy" I rubbed my eyes and thought it was just because I was tired but everywhere I looked seemed to be surrounded by a thin layer of fog, like another slightly foggy day but she kept insuring me that there wasn't any. Now today colors seem very dull. While it is still cloudy out, the things inside of my appartment are not as vivid as if I have a filter over my eyes giving every thing a duller shade.

As I've said I've experienced this before and sometimes in different ways like things seem bigger or further away. I've also had times where I felt I was standing beside myself doing things rather than in my body. I do have GAD and I've had it for so long that It doesn't scare me as much or make me panic but it's nice to have name for things.