PDA

View Full Version : Headaches and abdominal pain

duke27
28-02-15, 08:44
Hello everyone,
2 and half weeks ago I had to have a surgical termination due to reasons :-( I don't really want to talk about. Since then I've been having bowel problems and getting these awful headaches which go down my neck and are either side of my head or in the middle at the front. It's like I've got sinus problems but without a cold if that makes sense? As the pain sometimes feels like it's on side of my nose to. So worried it's something like a tumour or something seriouS.

I've had bowel trouble for a few weeks meaning smelly stools still solid but orange om in colcolour sorry tmi. But last night I developed this pain half way down my abdomen on right side and it really hurts when I push there. I thought it could have been trapped wind but ifs not gone this morning :-( and I'm worries it's appendicitis or something really serious with liver pr something. Any ideas? Been to docs a week ago she said stomach problems probably due to trauma from termination :-( please help I'm so worworried. Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

Also keep getting ear drainage feeling and ear wax on side of head with headache.