PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and want to say hi

Ms Disney
28-02-15, 11:33
Hi I'm new, my name is karen and I'm 42yrs old with a beautiful daughter of 18 nearly 19yrs old.

At present I suffer from tidal waves of sheer terror and panic they come from nowhere I used to self harm to control these now I have resorted to using medication to put a pause on me I suppose you could say. yet the medication I use is for muscle spasms as I suffer from chronic pain, OA, curved spine.

I rarely leave my bedroom or my flat due to the physical and mental difficulties.

When I'm ok I'm a very bubbly and chatty person who likes being others.
I'm attending a three day intensive out patient MBT programme which is helping a little.

I suppose I wanted to join No More Panic to meet people who suffer as I do with the tidal wave of terror and panic and learn how to cope better without medication

venusbluejeans
28-02-15, 11:38
Hiya Ms Disney and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
28-02-15, 16:38
Hi Karen. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.