PDA

View Full Version : Hair disaster!!!! this will make you laugh....

SarahH
28-02-15, 12:30
...so I died my hair early evening yesterday to prepare for an evening out at a charity party. Now I usually dye my own hair blonde but decided I would go "platinum" blonde for a change, to be a bit different................. Oh dear lord what have I done:roflmao::roflmao::scared15:!!!!!!!
It was looking a bit white during the dying process so I washed it off before the time was up...ooops! I now look like Eminem in his early days AKA slim shady:roflmao:.I did not go to the party as you can guess.
So I speak to my hairdresser friend who says I am to re dye my hair with the same colour... problem is the only place that sells this colour is in a major town 3 miles away!!!!!! You can bet your bottom dollar that if I drive there I will see someone I know.
So this morning I open a tine of paint to paint my bathroom white......... nope! The pain is pale pink NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! What is happening??!!!.
So now I have orange hair and a pale pink bathroom (thought I would see what it looks like.........

This day is not going well.......................I keep glimpsing myself in my mirrors hoping the hair colour will change......... no chance.

I have now sent my ex husband to get the hair dye ( he s a good friend)

I wish I could take a photo and upload it but I done know how............................................... .................................................. ..........................

I feel a nap coming on:roflmao:

MyNameIsTerry
01-03-15, 08:26
Oh dear Sarah!

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep in the bath unless you are absolutely sure the tiles have dried or you might lean on the tiles and god knows what colour that side of your head will end up! :roflmao:

I reckon you could have got away with the night out if you said you had done it for charity. One of my mates let the women die his hair bright yellow once for charity. He also agreed to wear a dress and they brought him two in and he asked me to come and see what I thought was the best and they only pulled pulled out a little black dress! Thank god the other one was a bit more, covering...some things you really don't want to see of your mates when you are blokes! :blink::ohmy::D

SarahH
01-03-15, 09:13
So the hair is now WHITE!!! And the bathroom pale pink...... both are bearable... for now:D

Sarah