PDA

View Full Version : Geoff

stwolfgang
28-02-15, 16:40
Hi I am heading towards 70 this year and have suffered with "nerves"from a very young age. even as a toddler. I have been on medication from my teens including 20 years on Valium. Had the misfortune to experience E C T when 20. Having had many periods of "breakdowns" and severe depression and a pretty miserable existance I discovered clomipramine and after a rather traumatic time when first taking it I have to say it has been a god send and given me at least some sort of life. Initially as Anafranil and now the "copies" which I swear are not as good, as things have not been as good since I was unable to get the originals, So I write with fear as I have read on this site that some people are finding it hard to get even the generics. Has anyone found one of the newer drugs to be as effective or even better than clomipramine ?

venusbluejeans
28-02-15, 16:48
Hiya stwolfgang and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: