PDA

View Full Version : New and looking for...something

writer_steph
28-02-15, 23:02
Hi, my names Stephanie, I'm from Northumberland and I was diagnosed with ADHD with ASD as a child. In my teens I was diagnosed with depression and three years ago I came down with this, I don't know what it is, but I can't keep any food down. Because of that I've lost a lot of weight and I hardly ever leave the house as I'm often to weak to do much which has left me very isolated. My depression has gotten quite bad and I've begun to get anxious when I'm anywhere I haven't been before, around people I don't know or in situations where things start to go wrong even the tiniest amount and this often leads to panic attacks. I wanted to come on here because I've recently been started on anti-anxiety medication and I kind of just wanted people I could ask advice from and that would understand.

venusbluejeans
28-02-15, 23:08
Hiya writer_steph and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

smit
01-03-15, 19:57
:welcome: