PDA

View Full Version : Ear symptoms so worried

Beckie4567
01-03-15, 10:33
Hi :( I'm having my ear symptoms back again feel alike theres something partially in there pain pressure also headache that side I'm convinced it's a sort of tumour or cancer :( it's horrible I had it a year ago for about 3 months then it went away for about 6 months now it's back.im going to see the ent next week which the doc sent me to for reassurance but it has to be something wrong it's been two weeks and stil same :( I just can't take it anymore and petrified to go next week has anyne had ear problems x

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

Oh also I have a partialy wisdom tooth coming thro that side but dentist sed nothing to worry about and my jaw clicks that side when eat .

izzybizzy
01-03-15, 14:08
Dental problems can give you headaches.

I have ear problems and sinus problems because of my anxiety, I've had a range of symptoms don't want to freak you out my listing them, but I've had the headache and ear things, when I've been better they go away but come back again, I know how annoying and scary it is, but I've had mine on and off for 5 years, if it was a tumor I think i'd know by now, and so would you, you are ok!

If you're really worried see your GP of course.

But remember you aren't alone x

Beckie4567
01-03-15, 23:50
Thanks izzy x

Beckie4567
02-03-15, 07:40
Seriously 74 views and no one :(

one day at a time
02-03-15, 09:25
Have similar with my left ear , can't always sleep on it or it hurts after a while and when I lift off the pillow it throbs and eases , had that many years off on and on . Currently have a blocked feeling and numb sensation . I also have sinus issues .from what I've read they are anxiety symptoms and my anxiety is an all time high right now on a daily basis . Not much help but yes I do get ear problems

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

Also have a tingly burning sensation on left side of my head that is fuelling my health anxiety , trying hard to change my thought process to its JUST anxiety but finding it hard to accept the pressure feeling and burn

Beckie4567
02-03-15, 09:41
I dint think its anxiety at all mine didn't hurt wen I lie on it its inside I feeling there's something in there pressure/ pain :(

one day at a time
02-03-15, 09:46
Are you feeling anxious and tense ? I know muscles tense up when anxious and can press on nerves . All I can suggest is that whilst you wait for your appointment you try just accept it's there and not worry (I know easier said than done ) it may ease as you relax

Beckie4567
04-03-15, 09:53
It's tomorrow :( I won't sleep tonight x

one day at a time
04-03-15, 19:31
Popped in to wish you luck with your appt tomorrow .try relaxing before bed and maybe a cup of chamomile tea to help you sleep. Will be thinking of you

Beckie4567
04-03-15, 20:25
Thanks I'll let u no how I get on x

Superworrier
04-03-15, 20:56
Hey Hun any sort of irritation or congestion to the sinus passages wil usually effect your ears . They can feel numb like you are under water , like something is stuck and you want it to pop out .
You may have some impacted ear wax or some fluid in there all harmless but all can cause horrible symtoms.
I get ear problems like this all the time and the worst thing is my ears give me all the grieve but they don't even work ( I am profoundly deaf ) .
What you describe sound like classic ear and sinus issues but unfortunatey there is not always a lot the ENT Drs can do.
Have you tried steaming with a vapour rub like Vicks at all.
Hope this helps please let us know how it goes xx

Beckie4567
05-03-15, 06:43
Thanks super for your reply I just wana rule out anything serious today :( just always thing the worse :( I'll let u no how I get on x

Pixy73
11-03-15, 14:34
I've bern dealing with an ear infection for 25 days. I'm finishing my second round of antibiotics today. I literally feel your pain. Here's what's been hurting me:
My ear feels full or plugged.
The whole side of my head feels heavy.
I have a headache in my temple, the back of my head, neck and sinus.
My eye hurts a little too.
Of course, I'm over analyzing because I'm stressed so it's probably somewhat in my head (no pun intended) at this point.

I hope your Dr puts you at ease. Mine did, but when the infection came back after the first round of drugs I kind of lost it, you know?

Beckie4567
11-03-15, 21:42
Thanks for all your replys feeling not better but worry is always on back of my mind sam anxiety x