PDA

View Full Version : smell in my nose

jill
02-09-04, 23:05
since i have been having painc attacks i somtimes get s smell in my nose, its not coming from outside its at the back of my nose and throat, is this another simpton of panic attacks please help because its not very nice

NightOwl
02-09-04, 23:10
Jill, What sort of smell is it? eg metallic, scented, etc?
Chris

jill
02-09-04, 23:15
its realy difficult to explain but if i had to i would say it was like wheetabix. i think thats sounds really silly but that is the only way i can explain it.

seh1980
02-09-04, 23:24
hi Jill,

Sorry, i have never had that so have no idea what it could be...

Sarah :D

Meg
03-09-04, 14:30
Do you have sinus problems ?

Meg

Rennie1989
05-09-04, 18:03
jill

could be trapped food

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

jill
06-09-04, 10:56
thanks for your replys, i will ask the doctor when i go if it can be any of the things you have mentiond. my sisters friend had similar thing she sufferd with anxiety over her job. she went back and fourth 2 the hospital but never found out what the smell was.she says that when her anxiety went so did the smell. i think that it is a simptom of panic attacks and anxiety becaus it comes and goes but i will still ask the doctor what she thinks.

Rennie1989
06-09-04, 20:00
jill

good luck at the docs. im sure it isnt that servere but still get it checked over. i hadda stinging feeling in my nose like clorine went up it, know the feeling, well it happened when i left school till 5, its ok its gone

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

twister
06-09-04, 22:15
I get this sometimes, it's nothing. I just put it down to a dry nose, throat etc. it'll go after a few days

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

tymcintosh
07-09-04, 00:26
Hi

Do you eat wheetabix? could be trapped wheetabix.

Ty

jill
21-09-04, 16:45
Hi

The smell is going now, I think its because I'm just ignoering it.

Thanks again you all have been so helpfull.

TAKE CARE

Wishing you all well

Jill:D:D