PDA

View Full Version : New

Ellarose36
02-03-15, 02:57
Hello all,

New to this site hoping to gain some insite on some struggles I have. Hear other people's stories, struggles successes. 36 years young, live in BC Canada, mother of 1. Been suffering from anxiety since 2006 but really came to a head in 2013. My brother past away on January 16 of 2013, the last time I saw him he was in the morgue, there was no life in him, one year later my younger brother suffered a traumatic brain injury I was told he had 48 hours to live. My anxiety steams with death....the smallest ping in my body I'm convined I'm having a heart attack, a pain in my head I'm having a stroke...it's affecting my daily life and I don't want to waste what time I have hear on this earth just surviving life and not living it.

venusbluejeans
02-03-15, 03:05
Hiya Ellarose36 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: