PDA

View Full Version : Ever so lonely

bubblestar
02-03-15, 13:21
Ive had anxiety depression ibs for longer than I can remember.
I manage to work and I have a 5 year old daughter but it's a daily battle to just get through life. It's the physical symptoms that get me down. And because I always feel ill I don't make many plans to go out and do anything. I know I should make myself and it might make things easier if I did but I feel im stuck in a hole and can't get out. I spend every evening sat in on my own, and spend most of the day times alone too when my daughter is at school. I feel awful when I get up to get through the school run then I feel a bit better in the day knowing I have hours of not having to be anywhere, then the pick up time gets closer and it all builds again! Come home, do tea, bed etc and back to being alone. How so you ever get to meeting new people or finding someone to be in a relationship with if I can't find the nerve to go anywhere! Thibk il be alone forever.

gregcool
02-03-15, 13:31
bubble..i feel your pain..i m living alone one bed flat,dont work no friends kids etc..i spend my days on my own day and night,esp if its raining and cant get out..tv day and night.feels pointless....you are not alone...hope something cimes good for you soon.

bubblestar
02-03-15, 20:40
Thanks for your message.
It just seems so never ending and that things will never change. I desperately want my old life back but I don't know where to start.

gregcool
02-03-15, 21:02
bubble.people keep telling me it will and can change..so i just take one day at a time.and when i go out anywhere,i try to engage in chat with people.being alone is not nice i hate it.i wish i could meet up with other sufferes to chat with.do you have any friends you can talk to or get involved with for morning coffie and a chat,just to break up your day