PDA

View Full Version : Shortness of breath

Alice1
03-03-15, 10:11
Hi guys,
I've been having some trouble with my breathing recently which has stopped me doing exercise and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same thing.
Basically whenever I walk for more than a few minutes I get a pressure like feeling build up in my chest, particularly the centre near the top where my throat goes down. I find it difficult to tall when I walk as there's just not enough breath, so to speak.

When I exercise this increases to the point where I get really short of breath very quickly and it takes all my strength to keep going, and often have to slow down and stop because it really begins to feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen at all and I will pass put.

At the beginning of January, and definitely before Christmas I don't remember having any breathing problems at all, and I have had anxiety for the past year, so this is worrying me a bit.

Thank you.

misslove
09-03-15, 16:21
I feel the same way right now. Exactly the same. I didn't do my workout and out shoveling for a few minutes im winded. Feel like I ran 10 miles. I've head this before and it goes away. It is scary tho.