PDA

View Full Version : severe back pain

rainbow
04-03-15, 10:14
Hi, i've not posted in a while but i can feel my HA creeping back. Last week my back suddenly became really sore. I always have lower back pain but this is higher up and much momore painful. It started last monday and its just as bad now as it was then. I spoke to my gp who thinks its muscular and he told me to move as much as i can and to take paracetamol and ibuprofen. I've been taking nurofen and its been constipating me, i have ibs and this is bringing on a flare up.

I'm starting to worry about why my pain is'nt easing and am struggling to stop the bad thoughts from coming. Cancer keeps going through my head

ShaunRyder
04-03-15, 10:26
Hi,

I've had many issues with my back and its brung my HA on, lower back pain was the main problem but also use to be all over at times, my HA made it worse by the worry.

The one thing that helped me... Yoga.

I started doing Yoga at home, I done back stretching and exercise twice a day and it worked wonders, I have a link for the website I used if you want me to mail it over to you? It took about a week for it to start working but my god did I notice the different, it worked wonders!

rainbow
04-03-15, 10:35
Thanks for the reply, that would be good if you could do that. Thanks

ShaunRyder
04-03-15, 10:54
No problem, have just sent it over.