PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully a new start for me.

Gee-SP
04-03-15, 15:57
Hi everyone, i'm 47 and i'm trying to make a new start with my life this year. I'll try to keep my illness descriptions brief but wish everyone to know. i was diagnosed with ptsd 5 years ago after 16 previous years of multiple diagnosis. Social anxiety, agoraphobia and the usual depression are the other main culprits for me. i rarely leave the house these days, only to walk my dog on a private path where people dont go and I can see my house at all times. I'm wishing to make a new start because previously i have been taking prescription medications (think I've been through all of them) for my illness. After cutting down severely, I finally stopped everything 5 weeks ago. Suffice to say, all my symptoms have returned with a vengeance.I intend to never take medication again and beat this through willpower. I'm hoping to find friends here and a bit of mutual support. Best wishes.. Gee.

venusbluejeans
04-03-15, 16:02
Hiya GEE-SP and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: