PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! this is my intro :)

Stephblueyes
05-03-15, 00:44
Hello Everyone! My name is steph and i am 19, i have been suffering from anxiety and depression for about 5 years, i wish i was like any normal girl my age :( i have a very loving boyfriend but he lives 4 hours away but we have a very strong relationship he is the only thing that makes me happy, i also suffer with social phobia i am not housebound but i do not have friends not because i cant it is because i they are all b**tches and back stabbers, my Xbox helped me through the bad times, i suffer daily from panic and anxiety attacks i am always feel sad and depressed and wish i was doing good in life like everyone else, other thing i hate drugs and alcohol i am drug free:) thank you for reading my story much love steph xxxx

venusbluejeans
05-03-15, 00:49
Hiya Stephblueyes and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Kaiex
05-03-15, 01:02
Hey Steph,

Nice to see someone else more closer to my age here who is looking for help. It's good that you have a loving boyfriend to support you. I totally know how you feel when it comes to friends. I pretty much only have one real friend, and even with her I get anxious that she would prefer to be best friends with someone else :/

I hope we both find what we are looking for here. :)