PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms that turned out to be anxiety

Beefany
05-03-15, 12:32
Hello!

I thought it may be helpful for those of us new to the forum to hear from more seasoned members, specifically about symptoms they've experienced that turned out to be anxiety.

I think providing a list would reassure those of us doubting our health anxiety diagnosis, tremendously :D

Thanks in advance
Beth

Fishmanpa
05-03-15, 15:20
With less than a handful of exceptions, I can say that ALL the symptoms you read about here are anxiety related or a physical ramification thereof (especially gastro/stomach/bowel issues).

Positive thoughts

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

Here is a list of Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms) that anxiety can cause. Most if not all members have posted about one or more of them.

Positive thoughts

mnaha
06-03-15, 05:45
What Fishmanpa says.. there is a tremendous list here as there are on the internet.. just look up list of anxiety symptoms and holy cow.. you will find everything there and then some.. got a headache now so it is probably a brain tumor or stroke.. gotta go.. good luck ..

JMA
06-03-15, 15:39
This could be a how long is a piece of string question.

What always gets me, is that even when I am 100% sure that certain symptoms, such as breathlessness for me, are anxiety based, they still don't abate. Odd.