PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

fmac70
06-03-15, 00:25
Hi everyone

My name is Fiona. I am 45 married mum of a 5year old girl.

Both my parents passed away, one from esophagus cancer 14 years ago and the other from heart failure 3 years ago. I have an older sister aged 63 who has many illnesses but seems to soldier on.

My anxiety relates to cancer and cancer symptoms. I am constantly worried that myself or someone close to me has cancer. My latest symptoms have me really worried as I have no energy to even look after my child and now I am fearing the worst.

I take dothep and oxezapam to calm me down.

Am glad I found this website and am hoping my tests next week will all be negative.

Cheers.

venusbluejeans
06-03-15, 00:30
Hiya fmac70 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

lior
06-03-15, 00:43
Welcome Fiona. It's unlikely you have cancer from the sounds of it. And if you or your family does end up getting it, cancer is very treatable nowadays.

You will find lots of other people with health anxiety on here who understand exactly what you are going through.