PDA

View Full Version : Bottom rib cage question

cricket0148
06-03-15, 17:03
I was doing great with anxiety... until the other day. im on the thin side..on it..i am. im 5'5 and weigh 112 pounds. I just recently noted that my left lower rib cage on the back side feels weird at the bottom, like there is a knot there where it ends that i dont feel on the right side. I have been carrying my 30 pound 19 month old on my left hip daily and for hours on end for the last 2 months because she hasnt felt well due to ear problems. Please tell me this is either a normal finding there and im panicking over nothing.. I have googled. i know scream, lol and i see that rib cages arent symmetrical. i also have a desk job and have poor posture along with a neck injury a year ago and lower disk herniation from years ago. my logic is that carrying my daughter has thrown my spine/rib cage out of alignment and this is why.

Light_Bringer777
06-03-15, 22:31
Scar tissue from an old injury, tight muscles, trigger points, just a random quirk of your ribcage, lots of things could do something like that and I'd say you have a pretty good explanation yourself, yes.

I have something similar from a rib that was "dislocated" on one side of my sternum. ~2cm hard lump that won't ever go away.