PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder blade pain

MissSunshine
06-03-15, 19:26
Hi all
I was just wondering if I can get any advise untill Monday as that's when my gp re opens.
I'm 24 and for a few years now my right shoulder blade makes a cracking noise when I roll my shoulder back In circles no pain just a cracking noise

However since I've been pregnant I've been getting pain every so often if I sit without back support or do a lot of house work it plays up its been happening since first trimester and now I'm in the third but it hasn't been contestant

Today in particular I have been sorting out the bedroom and organising clothes and now my shoulder pain is having a burning type of pain but only when I move it.

Does anyone Have any ideas what this is and how to relieve pain?

xx

one day at a time
06-03-15, 20:53
All that's working for my burning pain right now is applying heat

Kaiex
06-03-15, 21:00
Maybe try massaging it if someone is there to help? It's a bit strange what you have described, though perhaps it's the bones in your shoulder grinding together when they shouldn't be. Make sure to check with your healthcare professional first before taking any painkillers if you feel like you need to go down that route as you are pregnant. Keep it relaxed for tonight and keep heat applied if that is helping the pain.