PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for some peace!

KelJ
17-01-07, 13:37
Hi,

I'm 25 years old and i've been suffering with health anxiety and panic attacks since i can remember.

I've never spoke about my problems and lived in silence for years, i cant take no more i'm desperate to find some peace!!

I hope someone can help me i'm so scared and alone.

trac67
17-01-07, 13:42
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Try the following link which is for the first steps to over coming panic and anxiety, hope it is of some help :

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

clickaway
17-01-07, 13:54
Welcome to the forum, Kelly

I hope you find what you want here.

Take Care

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

yorkylover
17-01-07, 15:16
Welcome Kel,you will get lots of support here and advise.;)

Ellen XX

kittykat
17-01-07, 15:36
Hi there Kelly,

Welcome to the forum, you'll find all the support and advice you need here and everyone is great.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

ceecee
17-01-07, 15:55
hi kelly
welcome to the forum
you,ll get lots of great advice here!
take care
rach x

honeybee3939
17-01-07, 16:01
Hi Kelly

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Demonica
17-01-07, 16:06
Hello Kel, from one newbie to another x

Robertc160882
17-01-07, 16:10
Hi Kelj,

I think it is great that you finally found some confidence in yourself to talk about your problems. Anxiety is a horrible thing to deal with but it is worse dealing with it without any support.

A lot of people get embarrassed talking about it and lots of people who know me know nothing about the fact that I suffer from it so I know what you mean. Your same age as me so you will know by now it does get easier even if it is for years at a time.

If you ever need to char feel free to PM me.

Robert

KelJ
17-01-07, 17:40
Thanks very much everyone for the warm welcome.

nomorepanic
17-01-07, 17:54
Hi Kel

Welcome aboard. Lovely to see you here.

Sounds like you would really benefit from CBT for the HA.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

domino
17-01-07, 18:56
Hi, no need to feel alone ,you have come to the right place, you can chat with any one of us on here, we are all in the same boat. welcome to you, good to have you here.

manmoor
17-01-07, 23:39
Hi Kelly,

A big warm welcome to you. I too suffer health anxiety.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 03:27
HI KEL WELCOME TO NMP YES IT CAN FEEL SCARY BUT ITS JUST A FEELING HORRIBLE FEELING AND WE HAVE TO TRY OUR BEST TO RIDE IT OUT NOT FIGHT IT DONT LET IT BEAT YOU .YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME .INCLUDING MYSELF W/GAD AGRAPHOBIA WHICH I DID BEAT SAY ABOUT 75% I HAD TO LEARN TO JUST RIDE IT OUT NO MATTER HOW SCARY IT IS THE MORE I FOUGHT THE WORSE I GOT ........WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT THO BUT HOPE I HELP SOMEWHAT.....BEST TO YA.........LINDA[8D]