PDA

View Full Version : Pain around my heart

paula78
08-03-15, 11:39
I cnt bare this anymore its constant. I had a ecg a little over a week ago an all good but this pain wont go. Im awaiting blood test results too. My anx is through the roof an i cnt stay cslm i just cnt do this anymore,
has anyone had this due to anx, the pain is down my lefy side under my arm and under my breast i have also been getting pinching pains in my left foot an leg and on the right side of my neck.. My doc says its all anx but im terrified plz help me x

one day at a time
08-03-15, 12:53
I've had those pains too . if you have had the all clear on your heart then it's down to the muscular chest wall strain from tension . It won't ease until you reduce your anxiety . The other pains are likely due to anxiety too , your nerves are all over the place and miss signals are being sent to your brain . Try accept what you feel as your bodies way of coping with your over anxious mind/thoughts and in time it will ease .

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

I had terrible burning pain too, it's slowly easing off but still have it in my neck and back of my head . Invest in a good relaxation cd and make time daily to totally relax tour body , it's exhausted and all muscles tense up and press on nerves . It might be difficult at first to get benefit from relaxation because your mind wanders but it gets easier to do