PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new & feeling lost!

LouLou_77
08-03-15, 17:12
Hi all My name is Louise & ive been suffering with social anxiety & unhealthy jealousy for the past 18 years,I don't have depression but my anxiety does get me down. I take diazepam as and when needed which is for when i go out to appointments or see a friend for coffee. I've not been able to go out by myself for the past 12 years,unless it is night time or i am drunk. Yesterday I started Pregabalin 50mg x 2 daily but as yet am feeling no effects apart from a pain in the head!
I have two children,A boy who is 7 & a daughter who is 12. Last year i went to hospital to be sterilised,purely because of the anxiety i suffer & know i cannot cope with anymore children. I would of loved another child though. However, My weight bothers me as im currently 13 stone 5 lbs.So having another child probably wouldnt be the best idea! I also suffer with massive confusion & worry,negative thoughts. I have read alot of good stuff about pregabalin & was really looking forward to starting it but now feel down again :weep:

venusbluejeans
08-03-15, 17:20
Hiya LouLou_77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: