PDA

View Full Version : Need a little Help at the moment

clairebear39
08-03-15, 19:09
Hi....just wanted a bit of understanding from people that can relate to how I feel. I have suffered from Anxiety/Depression/OCD since having my daughter 18 years. It is normally mild and I can cope with it but things are not good at the moment.

I feel so spaced out like I am detached from reality, I feel mentally confused and disorientated and I have been having panic attacks for the last 3 days....I keep crying thinking that I am going to die or go mad and I just need a bit of reassurance that the thoughts and this detached terrible feeling is anxiety and that there are others that feel the same(I knw rationally that they are) I just need a bit of understanding at the moment.
Thanks

Claire

venusbluejeans
08-03-15, 19:14
Hiya clairebear39 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: