PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE FOR CARL DOURISH

Panic1971
17-01-07, 15:43
Hi Carl,

I have just sent you a pm - need some advice on EFT.

Thanks

Ann x

Carol_dearest
09-08-07, 13:37
Carl, I wish to publicly apologise to you, I got you wrong. I will not attemp to give a reason or excuse. I was rude to you and for that I hope you will forgive me. I do not expect you to understand, as you do not know me at all. We had, had a fake doc: in the room a few days earlier and a disturbed peer that had unsettled many of us. As for me wanting 'power', I truely don't, I would never want 'to be promoted to the level of my incompitence. All I want to do is help those in crisis with worries. I also enjoy a good laugh (good medicine) I am only well known because I spent so much time in the room (agoraphobia). I am glad that you are now there, to be honest, you are more needed than me. Michelle tries her best too, she is mum to all. I did ask Michelle and several others in Pm and no one had heared of you. Again, my sincerest apologies. I have a huge interest in kinesiology and spent 2 years learning from a clinical Psychologist, Roger Barnes ex Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital. I hope you might forgive me, my correct email is Carollcrane@aol.com. I took OU degree in Sociology and then in psychology. I am an ex samaritan and will be working for the Magdallen project soon. (helping prostitutes to get new lives) Contrary to what I have read here about me, I wouldn't ever want to be thought of as 'position grabbing' all I ever saw was a family that I loved and cared about. Even the ones who like to stab me in the back now. Ah well, mental illness eh?
I am so glad you are here, hope you can be here for many hours every day. The room needs someone that is committed to them, thank you. Carol Crane.
carollcrane@aol.com if you would like to contact me. Best wishes and 'good luck' x

trac67
09-08-07, 13:53
Sorry to post on your apology Carl but this seems to be a quick apology to you and then Carol promoting herself again.

NMP is not just about the chatroom and helping people in there it is about the forum too, I am very disappointed Carol at the hurtful things you have said to Nicola, this site would not be here if it was not for all of Nic and Alex's hard work.

You are a relatively new member and have no idea at how hard the admins work to keep the site running and to help those in need, no one on this site is any more or any less important than any one else and everyone should be treated with respect.

Anyway Carol I thought you were leaving as you got Minnie to pass your msn address around chat and say goodbye for you

Trac

Carol_dearest
09-08-07, 14:12
[Minnie to pass your msn address around chat and say goodbye for you

apologies to you too, I had to come in, to empty my messages. Also to apologise to people. Apologies too about doing things for free. As Nic said you got paid a small amount. I was just tring to stress that some people would not put a strain on resources and do it freely. Ohhhhhhhh now I suppose I am resented even more by you. Why not put the knife in again, while you can. I didn't even know you were admin, to think all those times when we chatted, you could have just stabbed me straight through the chest. I wonder why you didn't.

trac67
09-08-07, 14:18
Carol,

Lets get 2 things straight

1/ Nicola has never said that admins get paid because we don't, we do this voluntarily and would not want payment for it and put 'a strain on resourses' as you put it

2/ I have never spoken to you in chat or anywhere else, so please drop the dramatics as you have me muddled with someone else, yet again you jumping to conclusions

Trac

Piglet
09-08-07, 15:18
Just to confirm that we do not get paid!

Piglet :flowers:

Trev
09-08-07, 19:35
Not even free Pringles??

trac67
09-08-07, 19:38
We would need a truck load to put up with what we have to deal with lol

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
09-08-07, 19:42
Piglet/Trac

Do you mean the cheques never arrived :shrug: :shrug:

Trev
09-08-07, 22:35
Mine did. Cheers Nic. :winks:

nomorepanic
09-08-07, 22:39
Shhhh Trev - umm maybe you got Trac's and Piglet's too!!!

They will never know!

trac67
09-08-07, 22:45
Hmmm Trev Nic must have sent you mine by mistake :lac:

Trac xxx

Trev
09-08-07, 22:47
I won't say anything if you don't! :whistles: They'll never know. :secret: I've cashed their cheques as well, I'm sure they won't mind. It does mean I've been able to retire and am now writing to you from my new island that I own in the Bahamas!! :D

carldourish
09-08-07, 22:50
Trev,

I do Worldwide therapy, so you must be on the island next to me!!

Trev
09-08-07, 22:52
Hi Carl,

I can see you. I'll send a boat to pick you up for my party. It'll have a bottle of chilled Bolly for the trip over. :yesyes:

Piglet
09-08-07, 23:08
Oh money is a mere hinderance to me - some deal in gold bullion, some in stocks and shares but old Piglet deals only in hard pringles!!!:shades:

Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
09-08-07, 23:11
I was wondering Piglet what you did with all your empty pringle tubes !!

http://www.poppingtins.co.uk/images/money_tin.jpg

your secret is out !!lol

Andrea
:hugs: :hugs:
xxxxxxx

trac67
10-08-07, 01:56
Scuse me I am stamping my feet now and having a tantrum cause I wanted to go live on a desert island ..................... or is that were everyone wants to send me ??? I get confused sometimes lol

Love

Trac xxx

Trev
10-08-07, 09:41
Don't worry Trac, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Luxury villa with infinity pool, crystal clear ocean waters, perfect white sand, near constant sunshine apart from the odd refreshing shower and an endless supply of peeled grapes and cocktails!! :roflmao:

trac67
10-08-07, 10:56
Oh in that case i think i will stay at home ...........................NOT lol

Trac xx

Piglet
10-08-07, 12:04
Andi - :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa:

A beautiful retreat for me would be to sail down a chocolate river on a large pringle picking at the smartie and rolo plants on the river bank.

My parents should never have let me read Willie Wonka - or Jackie Collins if it comes to that! :blush:

Love Piglet :flowers: