PDA

View Full Version : arms

bingjam
09-03-15, 06:34
Ok so about three nights a go I kept having what felt like pin pricks in my finger on the tip, kinda freaked me out thinking I had some sort of glass stuck in there, but cant remember getting anything in there... Then it happened in the finger next to it.... So I was freaking out more.... Buuuut that went away! Then the next night I got the same feeling in my forearm, I was so sure that glass was traveling upbmy arm and making its way up to my heart...

Anyway so last night at work, I got a weird pain in my forearm again which was sore to touch and this morning my arm aches I keep getting the pains in my fingers and keep getting the pains in my arm

So I'm thinking its either..... Glass destroying the inside of my arm.... Got a vliod clot in my thoughts too which I don't understand how it could be that, but its freaking ne out!!!

My wrist seems so achy too

WHATS GOING ON???? ��

HalfJack
09-03-15, 06:57
Prob best to go to a Dr, it's worth going just to put your mind at ease and any pain that gets worse or spreads is something worth making an appointment for. Odd pains are normal though.

I once lost all the feeling in the left side of my face, went to the hospital with a suspected mini stroke, got rushed into xrays and ecgs and what not then left four hours later being told I was in perfect health and to relax more.

Big hugs x