PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of Anxiety

kareem
09-03-15, 07:06
All sorts of out of comfort zone situations are Anxiety, being in social or other situations. At least this is what I feel. I feel that Anxiety move from place to place or from situation to situation.
I dont know about you but the symptoms i suffer all my life are :

1. Sweating alot; on face and forehead
2. Blushing to the point that your face become like a tomato
3. Both ears become very very red
4. Changes in the level of voice from clear to horsness to ...
5. Lack of concentration and loss of words
6. Unable to remember simple things.
7. Head sore all day.

Could you please share with me these thought and tell me what you feel
and are there other symptoms that you have gone through?

Seth86
12-03-15, 19:48
My Anxiety causes irrational thoughts like

1. Thinking that i'm suddenly going to stop breathing
2. That the earth is going to drop and everything will end up in space therefore suffocating to death
3. Like number 2 i feel like i'm going to lose gravity and fly up into space and suffocate
4. I tend to hold onto things with one of my hands because it feels like i'm not real and have no control of what's going on

I have Agoraphobia which is caused from Anxiety so feel everything much worse when outside but i have these thoughts whilst inside as well.

I have the general Anxiety feelings which is not being able to sleep properly and sit down for long or concentrate on things for too long. Sweating and my face feeling like it's burning up and my stomach feeling really tight which makes me feel sick.

jonjones
15-03-15, 18:42
Hey Guys,

These symtpoms are all due to a sensitized nervous systm. Our moods control our nervous systems. And too many strong mood or emotions work the nervous system too hard.

I used to suffer from agoraphobia. I still have very slight social anxiety but its not one tenth as debilitating as it was before. Before Id be filled with panic if the phone rang, I met someone I knew on the street, or even had to anxswer the front door of my house.

The trick for me making so much progress was to stop fighting how I felt, to stop trying to ignore it and let the worst happen in an acceoting way, and the wort neevr did happen, it was tension and adrenaline making me think somethng bad was gonna happen.

There is a way out guys. Im proof. For me it was Dr Claire Weekes´ method!

Here´s an article I wrote that explains the symptoms you guys have listed. They are mostly due to tension and adrenaline!

Best,

Jon

NoPoet
15-03-15, 23:19
My anxiety can be pretty dark, it has a lot in common with other people's but it can trigger scary or upsetting thoughts at its worst. I'm in the process of dealing with this and have seen good results.

I tend to feel like there is a dome over me, or that something is over me, like a giant sword, or there's a sniper crosshair on me. Generally it's like something terrible is destined to happen at any moment, or has already happened and I haven't seen it yet. This feeling can sometimes feel like depression, but I don't think I am technically depressed, I just think my anxiety disguises itself, or damages my confidence.

I feel like my insides are being crushed in some kind of grip.

I used to feel like I was going out of my mind - that I was almost screaming inside my head, that I was trapped.

I used to get weird head sensations like there was poison in my temples - this seemed to have been a side effect of SSRIs and an early side effect of methotrexate (for arthritis).

I am learning not to let these feelings take over and to carry on with my day even during the worst blips. It is working, even though it was difficult to begin with. My anxiety can still be extraordinary and it affects me by stopping me doing more with my life, but it hasn't destroyed it and I feel as if I am starting to reverse some of the damage.

MyNameIsTerry
16-03-15, 09:22
I feel like my insides are being crushed in some kind of grip.

I used to feel like I was going out of my mind - that I was almost screaming inside my head, that I was trapped.

I get the crushing insides and the internal building of a scream. I believe its a build up of adrenaline in my case as I think my medication may be causing some problems and it gets too high.