PDA

View Full Version : Hello

VM1964
09-03-15, 13:59
Hi there,
I'm new to this site....it's been a while since I thought about my phobia or anxiety but today it entered my thoughts again.
I am (at this moment) 50 years old, male and have a fear or phobia of having sex. To the extent that I've not had a girlfriend since I was 13 because of it. I'm not really expecting or even looking for help but I thought it might help anyone else who might feel the same way to know that they are not on their own!

venusbluejeans
09-03-15, 14:05
Hiya VM1964 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
09-03-15, 14:32
Hiya VM1964 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: