PDA

View Full Version : please give me so help...

heyybeth92
10-03-15, 05:30
I just really need some insight. I tiink I suffer from depersonalization...but my symptoms aren't exactly textbook for it....like, sometimes everything around me just feels weird. It doesn't feel dream like or foggy...but it actually feels kind of scary and odd. I get so frustrated because idk how else to explain it other than that. I worry because everyone always says it is "dream like" But I wouldn't necessarily describe it like that. Any thoughts? Thanks

Gee-SP
10-03-15, 07:44
Ive suffered from depersonalization for many years and I think the fog could also be described as a feeling of being distant from whats happening at that moment. Kind of like watching things happening and not completely taking part in it. It's only when I'm away from the situation and thinking back to it that it appears dreamlike and I have a feeling that I was not quite in control.

Lyn89
10-03-15, 14:51
It could be hypervigilance? That's when everything around you feels like a threat or dangerous so you're always scanning your environment and making it seem odd or different

Ehrilato
10-03-15, 16:22
I just really need some insight. I tiink I suffer from depersonalization...but my symptoms aren't exactly textbook for it....like, sometimes everything around me just feels weird. It doesn't feel dream like or foggy...but it actually feels kind of scary and odd. I get so frustrated because idk how else to explain it other than that. I worry because everyone always says it is "dream like" But I wouldn't necessarily describe it like that. Any thoughts? Thanks

Release yourself from your fears, look in different way to the life, and pray to God.