PDA

View Full Version : My good news

t0rt01se36
17-01-07, 18:03
I have just received a phonecall to offer me a Viewing, for a Council Flat. Unfortunately its not in a location I was hoping for.

My mind is in such a mess.

LickeyEndBlues
17-01-07, 18:19
It could be a start Ju

Try to keep an open mind.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Lindalou64
17-01-07, 19:31
thats good news ju.........stay positive sometimes we need new beginnings you might be surprised and really enjoy it......best to ya........linda[8D]

manmoor
18-01-07, 00:26
Ju go to the viewing you might like what you see. Give it a chance and if it's not what you want you can always turn it down hun. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

t0rt01se36
18-01-07, 17:04
I haven't had a Viewing but the Property isn't what I want. Doesn't seem like a good area to live, previous tenant(s) left loads of rubbish, unfurnished and its not near where I want to be.

Back to square one.

jo61
18-01-07, 17:34
Great news Ju. Small steps. Even if you don't like it, you're obviously near the top of the list.

Love Jo x

darkangel
18-01-07, 18:00
Hi JU

I was homeless 18 mos ago and was offered a flat outside an area I had wanted and was ready to turn it down before even viewing it

I went and fell in love with the flat and 18 mos down the line Im so glad I moved to this area - fresh start

Go see it - you may be surprised

Good luck

Dark x

........life is for living not just for surviving

wobily_lin
19-01-07, 09:09
great news ju..i cant believe ye still lookn n gettn no where since i been off site ....go for it ...x

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

t0rt01se36
19-01-07, 15:09
I am trying to remain positive about the Flat before I view it. My family totally disagree with me regarding the Flat and can't understand why I want to live in a place like that when where I'm living now is in a great location.

I agree that I need a fresh start and I aren't top of the list, so I might aswell atleast view it.

Southern_Belle
24-01-07, 18:23
Ju,

Please let me know how things went, I hope it was suitable for you.

Take care,

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

kilvosa
24-01-07, 18:54
hi ju
let us know how you get on , you never know you may like it. Keep us posted
Take care Anne xx

mazz
24-01-07, 23:37
Hey Ju i was in the same pos 4 years ago house was a complete dump and had peeps saying dont do it.....well here iam happy in a home when peeps visit cant believe i dont own it ,,,,look beyond the dec and dirt and visulise a home , i did and it paid off hunny
Mazz xxxx