PDA

View Full Version : Hi..

Daniele_T
10-03-15, 11:57
I've been on the forum for a week or two now but have not introduced myself, so...

I've basically had anxiety and panic attacks for most of my life..
They have come and gone and I've felt like I was about to die, had cancer, heart disease, and raging um bongo fever or anything else that's inhumanly possible.

I have not had that many tests done, just the odd ecg here and there and blood tests and xrays over the years but I have suffered some pretty harsh times, as we all do.

My father dropping down dead on my birthday of a heart attack and my having gangrene set in due to peritonitis and ruptured apendix are just a few of my lovely experiences.

Despite all the cak I am still here, aprehensive alot of the time and have recently been going through a very rough patch that's hard to shake.

I've never taken medication for my GAD and panic attacks, with the exception of a little booze on occasion but never to help with the feelings.

Aaaaaaand deep breath..that's my whinge and introduction in a nutshell.
Happy to be here and hope I can help as many people feel normal about being what is surely a very normal yet horrible reaction to our own thoughts.

Regards

Daniele

venusbluejeans
10-03-15, 12:02
Hiya Daniele_T and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: