PDA

View Full Version : Sick

Bintybewt
10-03-15, 12:54
Iv had a virus since Thursday and a cold n cough now and it playing havoc with my anxiety I feel awful n worrying about every pain or tingle , headaches is a Tumor, arm n chest pain is a heart attack face tingling is a stroke just need comfort and for it all to go away 😭

Ehrilato
10-03-15, 15:56
Why you have fear from death? We all will die... just pray to God and your fears will gone.

Bintybewt
10-03-15, 18:31
Coz I don't wanna die yet my children are s babies and I have a grandson just born thts why !!!

Pipkin
10-03-15, 19:14
Why you have fear from death? We all will die... just pray to God and your fears will gone.

I think you're missing the point somewhat:

1) It's not the trigger for anxiety that's the most important element, it's how we deal with it. Everyone has things they're afraid of and saying what do you have to fear isn't helpful. More supportive questions would be to ask what do you think started you feeling like this, have you sought any support (therapy, GP, counselling, medication etc.), is there anything in particular that we can reassure you about?

2) I always respect individuals' faiths and beliefs, and I know it helps millions of people enormously. However, I never assume people have the same beliefs as me. More helpful would be to ask if BintyBewt has a faith/belief in spirituality which would help when times get difficult. Some get a great deal of solace from faith/the church/religious groups etc. Others from going out with friends and playing darts and having a good chat. Each to his/her own.

Most importantly and back to the BintyBewt, how are you feeling? It's worth considering the questions I've put above and, of course, keep posting here. You'll find a lot of people share your anxiety about death, especially when they have a family whom they would be heartbroken to leave behind.

Good luck

Pip

Ehrilato
11-03-15, 20:00
Coz I don't wanna die yet my children are s babies and I have a grandson just born thts why !!!

But you will not die, this is just a fear, you must force this fears away.

Bintybewt
12-03-15, 03:49
Just woke up in cold sweat shakes and headache it's been a while since I had a night attack n I'm
Petrified writing this I'm doin my breathing got music on but I'm just do Tierd after being ill for a week I'm coughing n do littering ontop of this attack iv just hafbrnuf now 😞

---------- Post added at 03:49 ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 ----------

And thank u pipkin for understanding the way I feel much lv to u xx