PDA

View Full Version : Anybody get this anxiety symptom?

Roryrtd
10-03-15, 16:35
Hey guys.

I have been very stressed and anxious the last couple of days. I am having this strange sensation in the top of my throat under my chin. It isn't necessarily painful, but when I swallow there is sometimes a small pain. I am sure its not a sore throat but I do however sleep with my mouth open which usually drys my throat out in the morning and then goes away. This however has not gone. I don't know whether it is just because I am focusing on it or if its relux etc? I just really don't want it too be the start of strep or tonsillitis as I am going on holiday Friday!
thank you guys.:yesyes:

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

it also feels quite hard to swallow at some points, which I am thinking might be globus from the stress? Had this the last 2 days

Daniele_T
10-03-15, 16:49
Could be swollen glands.
I have had that before..one of the common symptoms doctors ask about when referring to anxiety is a lump in the throat feeling.

Roryrtd
10-03-15, 17:04
Thanks a lot for the reply I never tend to get much haha.
I do have gland/lymph nodes all in my neck which I tend t oavoid as they have always been my main cause for anxiety. the doctor has reassured me my lymph nodes are fine many times.
seem to have a dry throat and this lump all day :(