PDA

View Full Version : emotional freedom technique

Laurie28
14-10-03, 10:23
Nicola,

My behavioural therapist gave me literature on eft. he said it works for some people and not others. Maybe it will help some other sufferers (not working with me yet but i am perservering only just started.) Sorry i can't explain all the technique(works computer) but it has to do with all the acupuncture points (have u heard of it? and does it work for anyone)_

Lucky

Meg
14-10-03, 15:02
It's included within Kinesiology too. Very good on specific issues such as PTSD but not so generally not thought to be so effective on general stuff.
Was used a lot on post train crash victims with good results.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
15-10-03, 19:36
I haven't heard of it no - perhaps I could put some info on the website about it when I find something and if it is relevant. Like Radar says, though, it may not be relevant for panic/anxiety.

Thanks for letting me know.

Nicola

Nell
18-10-03, 17:15
Hi
I expect you have visited the web site but in case anyone else would like to have a look it's
http.//mercola.com/forms/eftcourse.htmHope you find it usefull (I haven't had time to read all yet but planning to)
Nell

Laurie28
22-10-03, 14:00
Nell,

Not quite got to grips with eft yet, have you read info on web site and is it helping any??

Lucky