PDA

View Full Version : ill again

catherine24
17-01-07, 21:28
i started to feel ill again today pains in my chest my arms and legs i have felt really good for about 5 days and i have just had to take a diazepam this seems to have calmed me down and the pains have gone but i dont want to take this type of medication i take my propropranol and citalopram every morning and thought things were looking up these last few days, i will have been on these 3 weeks on friday surely they must be in my system now, i feel really unhappy the symptons are coming back my fear of dying is back also i havent felt hungry for a couple of days and im having to force myself to eat has any else relapsed like me...........catherine

seeker
18-01-07, 08:51
Hello,
I have been on prozac for about tendays now, and keep having good and bad days. Even during one day, I can feel great and alsmost normal, and then within a few hours, feel really ill and anxious again. I think it just takes time, and that we should concentrate on the times when we feel better, and think 'well, we can feel better - it will happen again'. I know it's difficult when you feel rubbish, but keep going! I also suffer with a poor appetite - can't you make yourself something really yummy to eat? Also, the meds can take up to six weeks to start working fully, I believe.

jo61
18-01-07, 09:04
yes it can take time for medication to settle down. The side effects tend to go away after 2/3 weeks. If you're on the right meds you'll be feeling better soon. Don't worry about taking the diazepam; it's useful as an emergency med in short term use.

Love Jo x

Jo