PDA

View Full Version : pressure on pubic bone ??

honeyp1e
13-03-15, 13:46
For a while now ive had bad pressure on pubic bone no water infection or anything but the pressure is constantly there. I am always constipated buthave managed to go loo this morning but its this constant pressure n some days can feel like i have diarrhea but if i still on loo i either dnt go or its reallyhard to push out :(
Its really getting me down going out etc with this feeling and all i seem to do is trump lately didnt even noi had that much wind in me. :(

Cariad1
13-03-15, 17:27
Hi Honeyp1e

I'm not sure if mine is pressure but i get alot of pelvic pain, and sometimes it really can be super painful....Like labor pains!!!

When i have the pain ( which seems to be on and off daily recently) it feels as though someone has literally inflated me im so full of wind and the pain i get is really low down, its a horrible feeling, and like yourself i seem to be passing lots of wind :blush:

It certainly gets me down, knowing that literally every day im going to have some sort of pain to deal with!

Hope you feel better soon xx

honeyp1e
15-03-15, 17:52
Thats what am like cariad1 hate the fact i wake every morning not feelong myself i just wanna feel normal again one day its my stomach then can be my anxiety and the past 2weeks has been my bowela i cant win

Cariad1
16-03-15, 18:35
It's Awful isnt it :( I'm pretty sure that mine is also stress related, the more i think about it and worry about it the worse my pain seems to get!