PDA

View Full Version : im new

grammy
18-01-07, 02:47
I went to doc on friday he said it was anxiety. I have the pit in my stomach and the nausea feeling. I feel like tingle in my feet sometimes and my eyes are scratchy and feel like I am getting a cold sore throat and sinus stuffy. Is this a normal

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 03:34
HI GRAMMY AND WELCOME YES ALL THAT IS NORMAL FIRST PLACE TO HIT IS YA BELLY YA NERVES.....IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO AND SUPPORT I WISH YA THE BEST...........LINDA[8D]

manmoor
18-01-07, 11:37
Hi Grammy,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

yorkylover
18-01-07, 12:20
Hi grammy,and welcome.Yes its all normal feelings for anxiety.;)

Ellen XX

trac67
18-01-07, 13:00
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
18-01-07, 13:29
elo,

A very big welcome to de site..u will get great support and advice here..ur not alone now...tc..x

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grammy
18-01-07, 17:08
are you on any kind of meds? he gave me lexapro. last night I had episode. I was taking deep breathes like I couldn't get one. This just came on like bam. Does it go away? Got any suggestions for me? I will take all I can get. Thanks for welcoming me all.

weepinky
18-01-07, 17:34
Hi grammy

a warm welcome to nmp panic, you will find everyone most kind and helpful here[^]

Love Pinky

honeybee3939
18-01-07, 18:35
Hi Grammy

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first Step pages you may find them of interest also.
First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
18-01-07, 19:04
Hi Grammy

Lovely to see you here so welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
18-01-07, 20:29
Hi there Grammy,

Welcome to the site and what your feeling is typical anxiety.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson