PDA

View Full Version : Forget tablets yesterday

James1983
14-03-15, 14:33
Hiya, I'm on 112.5 of Venlafaxine as 3 37.5mg tablets per day, 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening I forgot to take my tablets with me yesterday and I ended up having a drink later on. I then thought it best not to take my evening one as well so as not to mix it with the drink. I had a weird nights sleep with very vivid dreams. I took my 2 this morning as usual but I've got a churning stomach and feel very tired and lethargic. I'm anxious as well.

Any advice please?

Pipkin
14-03-15, 15:31
Hi,

I know venlafaxine has a reputation for being difficult to discontinue and people even say they notice when missing one dose but you should be fine. Missing an evening dose and then carrying on as normal in the morning shouldn't cause you any problems. When I was on a divided dose, I forgot a couple of times and had no trouble.

My guess is that your weird night's sleep and raised anxiety are a result of drinking and then worrying about missing a dose.

My advice - carry on as normal and you'll be fine in a day or so. Really, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Pip

James1983
14-03-15, 15:53
Hi,

I know venlafaxine has a reputation for being difficult to discontinue and people even say they notice when missing one dose but you should be fine. Missing an evening dose and then carrying on as normal in the morning shouldn't cause you any problems. When I was on a divided dose, I forgot a couple of times and had no trouble.

My guess is that your weird night's sleep and raised anxiety are a result of drinking and then worrying about missing a dose.

My advice - carry on as normal and you'll be fine in a day or so. Really, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Pip

Thank you Pip, I feel better reading your reply.