PDA

View Full Version : Glands, Throat and Ears Grrrrrrrrr Advice??

pinkdante
14-03-15, 18:13
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could relate to something that has been going on since Xmas for me. I have resisted the urge to google, and seen 3 different doctors since December but I am still anxious.

Basically I have have had a whole load of glands up on the right side of my neck and under my ear - all gland places and also a weird tingley, sensitive feeling (bit like if you put your finger gently on side of your lips) down that tube that connects your ear and throat, I get the tingly funny feeling and it sometimes feels like I can feel the lumps (on side of throat) when I swallow which makes me more anxious - I cannot work out if its connected to stress as I don't always notice it but it does come and go.

I have had health anxiety for years and never had this before....anyone had anything similar?

Doctors have said could be an allergy??????

Lee2475
14-03-15, 18:30
I've had throat issues for ages, I'm like you can feel it between my throat and ear, one minute it's there the next it's gone. Funny enough my mum has the exact same thing and has had for years.
I've had my throat examined and my neck and told more than once it's OK.
I have just left it now and put up with it, I used to smoke so I gave that up ages ago and it's made no odds. I'm a stress head as well and I'm sure to something to do with that.
Can have it for ages then it will go. And then randomly come back.
Last week I found a white mark in my throat and freaked, went docs and he said it's other to worry about. Infact I've seen 2.says it's scare tissue.

pinkdante
14-03-15, 19:35
Thanks for the reply, always makes you feel better thinking your not the only one. I kept wondering if it was the new Vegan diet or wine or my cats??