PDA

View Full Version : Very frightened I've got a kidney infection

little.miss.worry
15-03-15, 13:30
I'm so petrified right now and I feel god awful. On Tuesday, I had an operation to widen my urethra as it was causing me problems while I was under, I had anti biotics pumped into to prevent infection and also I'm on a weeks course of anti biotics to prevent an infection. But since Thursday night i've had horrible back pain on the left hand side and all my ribs are sore and the pain travels down my side. I thought I'd go to the doctors so I wouldn't be worrying over the weekend.

I went the doctors and he said it's very unlikely for me to have one considering i'm on anti biotics but if I get a temperature and the pain gets worse, come back obviously.

Now Sunday, i'm scared I won't make it until tomorrow my back pain is much worse and I keep being sick and I feel all hot and bothered. But the thing is my mum thinks it's me working myself up but i'm not so sure because i'm in so much pain and i'm scared and don't have a clue what to do.

My waterworks are all fine so that's confusing me but i'm feeling so awful. I think i'll book to see the doctor tomorrow because i'm so frightened :weep:

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

Okay.. so no one.. haha

swgrl09
15-03-15, 15:28
I really wish I had something helpful to offer, but I don't know really. I am glad you are going to the doctor tomorrow because if you are in that much pain, he should see you. Maybe you need a dif antibiotic? Do you have a fever?

Hope you feel better.