PDA

View Full Version : Visual Snow/tinnitus and feeling unreal

NervousA1
15-03-15, 13:50
Hi there anyone else out there that has static in their vision, and tinnitus? I'm sure they must be linked, I also feel mentally and physically numb, like i'm not in control of my own body like just going through the motions going along for the ride so to speak, hard to explain...

I'm not really living my life because I feel so disconnected, all I do is work and sleep, never know what to do with myself on days off minds just blank. This visual snow drives me crazy... life just sucks

RoseEve
15-03-15, 15:10
Yes. I get both at times. The feeling of being unreal or disconnected is depersonalization. The visual snow and tinnitus are linked with this. It's brought on by anxiety. Try to accept the feelings and they should fade. Hang in there I know how hard it is.

Light_Bringer777
15-03-15, 16:33
Could also be migraines. I had 2 with strange vision issues and tinnitus, did not feel disconnected however (that one is pretty classic of panics attacks and anxiety), but I felt completely drained for the day each time.

peetwolmarans
23-08-15, 01:03
Nervousa1 I feel exactly the same. Please read up on Visual Snow and depersonalization dissorder. I've had visual snow now for 15 years and feel that I am not living an optimum live. My neurologist picked up strange activity on EEG and is treating me for epilepsy now. check out visual snow group on facebook too.

xvolatileheart
23-08-15, 03:28
I have a lot of visual symptoms and awful tinnitus and extreme depersonalisation. I understand what you're going through, I really do! Are you on any medication or seeing a therapist?