PDA

View Full Version : need advice :( painful veins, panicking!

flutterbuy
15-03-15, 20:10
Hi guys, so ages ago u had what felt like random pains in my veins in my feet hands wrists arms etc but it kind of went, well it came back today in my foot and hand a little bit, earlier this evening I started getting the same pain in what's feels like the vein in the side of my neck and now it's started on the other side too, has anyone had anything gib like thus where it feels like the pain is coming from their veins :( my partner said the neck pain is tension but it feels different to tension, it's more of a sharp pain rather then and aches tension pain and that doesn't explain the pain in what feels like the veins in my feet, hands and wrists :( xx

flutterbuy
16-03-15, 07:33
Anyone? No idea weather I should go to my gp or not :( xx

flutterbuy
18-03-15, 12:28
still have this :( it went away for a little bit but its back today, struggling to work out what to do, I don't want to run to my gp for every new thing but yet I cant google so im left wondering what to do lol, think il have to see my gp :( but if anyone can relate or has had this I sure would appreciate any comments x

Tullemolle
18-03-15, 13:22
I think you should go to the doctor and ask him for make a test for lack of B12 vitamin. This vitamin kan give neckpain, pain in hands and feet /legs - and even give a depression when you miss it.

wnsos
18-03-15, 15:51
I had this a few times when I was at my worst and my mum gets it a lot too. Not sure what it is but it's quite common x

Toby2000
18-03-15, 17:42
I sometimes get these random pains in my hand and foot too. Idk what causes it though, but I'm alive so..

If you're worried, see a doctor. Could you let me know what causes it?

Toby :hugs: