PDA

View Full Version : Twtiches, Head pressure, muscle spapsm

nohappiness
16-03-15, 09:44
Ive had a fear of a brain tumor since last summer. What started this fear was my allergies then being told I was fine i forgot about the problem. Well the problem is back again I have hea pressure not enough to take any pain killers. I have twitches on my eyeballs, brow bone and temples. As well as muscle twitches or a bubbling sensation throughout my entire body. I go for a doctor's appointment this week and im terrified i will need immediate brain surgery or be told i have months to live. Help!!

GoldenDome
16-03-15, 14:19
Just wanted to let u know you're not alone in these symptoms. I've been dealing with the same since last spring. Let me know how dr goes

stars22
16-03-15, 14:25
I'm so thankful I found this post as I was coming on to say I think I have brain tumor or mnd or something !!
I have wide spread body fasciulations and I mean all over I have head pressure even without pain I have constant dizzyness and twitches everywhere this has been 6 months now I keep getting horrible pains in fingers ect and I really belive I have either a muscle disease or a tumour it's horrible ! Now I have swallowing problems it's like I just constantly forge how to swallow hope all goes well for you x