PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks,fear-worry now strangeness

valleyshadows
18-01-07, 10:31
A year ago i started to have panic attacks they got bad for about 2 months, i had one so bad that i thought i was going crazy, after that i felt very strange and depressed because i had no idea what happend to me. I finally shook it off and felt normal (took about 2 months). I felt 80% normal for about 4 months and then i had another jolt of anxiety rush to my head, after that i kept worrying well accually fearing that i might go comletlely crazy one day for about 3 months. now i have been in a wierd state of mind and i think its DR DP (derealization) my vision seems a bit foggy and i can't deal with reality. My thoughts are very intense, i keep thinking of the universe and how everything is possible and i keep thinking of my mind and how its there. The last month has been scary. I just keep fearing that one day im going to go completly mad from all the mind boggling thoughts i have, i just can't stop thinking deeply about everthing. anyways there my story-well my life right now. im 18 so that sort of makes things worse, i can't really party with my friends anymore because my fear is taking controll of my life, i just can't believe what happening to me, i just want my old self back!

manmoor
18-01-07, 11:35
Hi Valleyshadows,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

yorkylover
18-01-07, 12:25
Hi there and welcome.Theres lots of support here for you and advise.

Ellen XX

trac67
18-01-07, 12:54
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
18-01-07, 13:34
elo,

A big welcome to de site...you will make some great friends here and have lots of support..tc.x

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 15:42
HI VALLEY,
WELOCOME...IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO AND SUPPORT HERE.....I WISH YOU THE BEST...........LINDA[8D]

tommythomson
18-01-07, 18:18
Hi valley

Welcome to nmp and be assured you are not alone with your symptoms.
There are good people on the site giving good advice and sharing their experiences.

Take care

T

honeybee3939
18-01-07, 18:34
Hi Valley

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first Step pages you may find them of interest also.
First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
18-01-07, 19:04
Hi there

Lovely to see you here so welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
18-01-07, 20:27
Hi there,

Welcome to the site.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

feels_like_home
19-01-07, 23:51
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I have had these symptoms on and off, but it does get better,
Take care,
Michelle

PITITA
20-01-07, 21:00
My anxiety is exactly the same, so you are not alone.
I hate the constant fear of going crazy Im struggling with that at the moment too. PM me anytime if you need a chat :) xx

clickaway
20-01-07, 22:16
Hi and welcome to the forum,

I hope you get a lot of comfort here

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers