PDA

View Full Version : Water Issues - Urethra sensitivity

jarmummy123
16-03-15, 19:32
Have had 2 water infections and finished the last lot of antibiotics 2.5 weeks ago. Last week my water works were back to normal..... great I thought. This morning they seemed to be all unsettled again. My urethra seemed sore when sitting, like it was irritated. Have been going for a wee alot but not dribbles, proper amount wees. I have decided that I am not going to rush to the Drs I will see how things go as last week I was ok.
Its my urethra that is causing the worry. It feels sore, sometimes painful but it comes and goes.

Toby2000
16-03-15, 19:37
The infection has probably come back and you may need to be prescribed more antibiotics from your doctor, so I'd go and see him about it.

Ange1
16-03-15, 22:00
can I recommend a product that has been shown to be more effective than antibiotics for bladder problems without destroying the friendly bacteria in your stomach etc. the results are also more long lasting. It's called D-mannose and is the simple sugar in fruit and veg like cranberry but in far greater amounts. The e coli that causes 90% of UTI's stick to it and are washed out when you go to the loo. Many people report relief from day one,me included :) but it online or in your local health shop. I use the powder mixed in water and it has no taste. x