PDA

View Full Version : very very panicked and frightened right now :(

little.miss.worry
16-03-15, 21:10
Hey, so yesterday, I thought I had a kidney infection, it got that bad that I ended up in A&E it was awful. So anyways I did two water samples and nothing and also had a blood test and he said everything is completely fine. He said he thinks I may have kidney stones. And basically that was that. I feel god awful. I keep throwing up and feel sick. My neck feels all stiff and swollen, just below my head I have this tingly pain which travels up the back of my head and makes me feel sick even more, its giving me the odd bit of ear ache too :'( I also keep having chest pain on and off which is making me panic. I also have this tingly pain in my arms and what feels like my ears sometimes :( think I might go back the doctors tomorrow because I'm so frightened. I've never felt so bad in all my life :'( I'm not sure if all of this is down to anxiety or I genuinly have something wrong with me and it's like, life threatening or something :'(

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

No one has replied.. Yet again :/

susiet04
16-03-15, 21:14
Hi I get the tingly pain all the time when I am panicky, it feels like something crawling on me. I also get the stiff neck etc which is caused because I am so tense. IF you have been to ae to checked and all is find I would think it is just that you are very anxious. I wake up every morning at the moment with a dreaded feeling in my tummy and this makes me feel and be sick due to the nerves in my stomach. I know it is hard but try and not worry so much and re direct your thoughts and you will probably find that it will go away xx

Ange1
16-03-15, 21:45
I'm the same as Susie and wake up with the anxiety in my stomach every day. Feeling nausea and my neck and shoulders so tense I get dizzy. :hugs: x