PDA

View Full Version : First time on a forum!

Dino94
16-03-15, 21:54
Hi everyone!

I've had panic attacks for nearly 8 years now - the first one I had was when I was 12 on a rollercoaster at Thorpe park! Having thought about it more though, I remember times before then that I felt what I now know as attacks, but didn't know then! I'm actually doing ok at the mo, so quite happy and proud I can actually say that! Don't get me wrong, I know I've still got a long way to go, but I'm happy and enjoying life again. I want to help other people like me who don't know where to turn, whilst having people there who can help me if I need it. I like the anonymity of a forum, where I won't be judged.
I'd love to think I can help someone in a similar situation to me, so any questions welcome!

Dino94 :)

venusbluejeans
16-03-15, 21:59
Hiya Dino94 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: