PDA

View Full Version : Suffering

Marco H
03-09-04, 19:49
I've got so many symptoms i did not think for one minute that anxiety/depression could cause so many symptoms and make you feel like something seriously is wrong.

i get everything under the sun from feeling crap and knackered all the time, getting pins and needles, headaches, tingling, shaking hands, shaky tongue, shaky mouth inside, neck aches, aching face, backache, twitching and trembling.

Wish it would all go away its so hard to live with.

nomorepanic
03-09-04, 19:57
Marco

Have you read the website page - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm - scary but there are so many to contend with and most of us get a lot of them.

You are not alone trust me.

Exercise is good even though you won't feel like doing it. Do you get any regular exercise?

Nicola

seh1980
03-09-04, 22:02
hi marco,

All the symptoms you describe are very normal. Hopefully your meds will start to kick in soon and they will all gradually disappear!!

Sarah :D

Wishingstar
03-09-04, 22:38
I know it seems impossible but yes, all the things you describe are very likely all down to stress and anxiety. I've had each and every one of those ones myself, so I know. They will go away once you start recognising them as nothing more than annoying symptoms. Honest! ;)

sal
03-09-04, 22:55
Hi Marco

Sorry but anxiety/depression can cause so many symptoms that until you have suffered you would never believe.

It not only becomes a mental illness but also effects you physically which at first we all find hard to comprehend.

What you are going through however hard it seems is all part of it, wish for all our sakes it wasnt but it is. Dont feel it is more than anxiety or depression as it isnt.

How are you feeling now?

Love Sal xxxxx

stimpy
05-09-04, 02:28
It is a well know fact that Mr panic is the master of mimick.

He can make you feel so many symptoms, and all of them life threatening. (or so he would have you think!)

Wishing star is dead right. If you tell yourself what you are feeling is nothing more than Mr Panic trying to scare you. You will find the symptoms will go away.

The main thing is not to dwell on them as that makes them worse.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'