PDA

View Full Version : Very tired, very sick, very hopeless.

Alice1
17-03-15, 16:40
Hi guys,

I just am having real difficulty. Symptoms are not going away, nothing is getting better and it's got to a point where I'm very very tired with everything.

It's difficult to eat as it only brings discomfort and although I eat a lot I think I am loosing weight.
I'm tired all the time. I can't concentrate, my head feels fuzzy.
I have pretty much constant pains; pressure in my head, chest pain, back pain, lower abdomen pain.
Even breathing feels difficult sometimes.
I have doctors appointments and things coming up like scans but I'm just so tired I don't even know if I want to go to them. It's so hard to make them believe me and I'm tried of trying.
I feel so trapped in this body. Being positive is so hard. It's just so difficult to live.
I feel if I'm 19 now things will only get worse health wise as I get older, although I don't feel I will live much longer as these constant symptoms are not getting better.
I don't want to live but I don't want to die and everything is just so so difficult and god I just don't know what to do.

Lee2475
17-03-15, 20:07
Do you suffer with anxiety normally?

If you do I feel unwell a fair bit and I've had tests for this and that and they say it's down to stress, very surprising what stress can do.

Txxxrho
18-03-15, 06:20
Hey, I'm 21 and been going threw it since I was 16. I have all the same symptoms or had them. I'm in constant physical and mental pain. I'm a hypochondriac and suffer from fears of going crazy. I go back and forth between the two. I've had CT scans, MRIs, X-Rays, Ultrasounds, an ER Visit. I owe doctors so much money.. I haven't held a job longer than 2 or 3 months and haven't been able to work at all lately. YOU'RE not ALONE! It feels like it at times and right now.. I want to give up and end this shit but I know you can get better. There's so many things you an do. Though 5 years I've been on and off with how bad I get. Have you been diagnosed with anything by a doctor?