PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

c_james_2k15
17-03-15, 21:59
Hello no more panic

Im new to this site so i would like to introduce myself im cameron i suffer with bipolar type 2 and i also have a heart condition ive joined this site as i would like to hopefully make some more friends as im going through quite a rough time atm and dont know where to turn im a kind and loving person i have met some lovely people over time who have turned out to be my best friend anyways enough of me rambling hehe i hope to hear from you all

Cameron x:)

venusbluejeans
17-03-15, 22:04
Hiya c_james_2k15 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

c_james_2k15
17-03-15, 22:34
Hiya c_james_2k15 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you venusbluejeans :) nice to meet you xx