PDA

View Full Version : welsh mum

amberbear
18-01-07, 13:12
hi i am a mum of two , and have had anixety problems for the last 6 years my daughter has behaviour problems and as she got older got very violent , i neber realised i was ill until all the panick attacks came and i was having up to 4 a day, and i became very frightened of every thing around me , the violence and the abuse have been unbearable , and everyday i have had to get on with things , i also started to isolate my self from every thing and every one and began making excuseswhy i could not go any where , my daughter is now 19 and has moved out but the anixety and panick attacks are worse as i did not know what time day or night that she would show up , my youngest daughter and i decided to move and thought that would help me , but she found out where we are , i recently found the coureage and rang my doctors and told her what i have been going through she basically told me that they were unable to help me , i was gob smacked , i am now going to register with a new practice and feel really nervous and anxious about this in case another doctor treats me like they did any advice on how to stay calm

trac67
18-01-07, 13:18
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Try the following link about the first steps to over coming panic and anxiety and see if it helps :

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
18-01-07, 13:26
Elo,

A very big welcome to de site...great support and advice here..glad ta have ye on board..tc..x

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ammeg
18-01-07, 13:49
hello,
another welsh gal.. about time!! Welcome to the site hun! U will find lots of help here!!
Gemx

Lindalou64
18-01-07, 15:39
WELCOME AMBER,
SORRY TO HEAR ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE ....WISH YA THE BEST.........LINDA[8D]

manmoor
18-01-07, 16:28
Hi Amber,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

yorkylover
18-01-07, 16:46
Welcome Amber,theres lots of support here for you and advise.;)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
18-01-07, 18:39
Hi Amber

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
18-01-07, 19:01
Hi Amber

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will make some great friends on here and get some great support.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
18-01-07, 20:22
Hi Amber,

Welcome to the site, its a great support.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson